There are times when each of us seem to struggle getting things accomplished as we desire. It is easy to get overwhelmed by life’s challenges and time constraints. I recently came across several great quotes which may instill in us and our students the need to take action now, and not wait for a better day or time to pursue a goal or dream.
- “When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself.” Isak Dinesan
- “One of these days is none of these days.” Old English Proverb
- “If you wait until all the lights are green before you leave home, you’ll never get started on your trip to the top.” Zig Ziglar
- “Reward yourself for a job well done. This is positive reinforcement. The reward is an opportunity to stop and smell the roses that bloom as a result of your hard work.” K. Jeffery Miller
- “People rarely succeed unless they are having fun in what they are doing.” Dale Carnegie
As we help prospective students to understand the value of education, and as we instruct and assist students already enrolled, let’s do so with a sense of urgency. By so doing we’ll help them be productive, tax-paying citizens, and will bless their lives with greater confidence and happiness today versus some day.